Criteria for applicants
- A desire to engage in this kind of programme is essential.
- Applicants will normally have completed third level education or the equivalent and at least one year of Scripture/Theology/Spirituality studies.
- They must be recommended for the Programme by a Congregational/Society Leader or Bishop.
- Personal interview by the Team or others nominated by them will finalise selection.
- Applications will be processed on a 'first come first served' basis. Late applications will be considered.
Open an Application Form here
Open the Recommendation form
- The Programme runs from the last week of August to the first week of June
- There is a two week break at Christmas and at Easter.
- Weekly sessions normally take place Monday to Friday.
- Most weekends are free.
- Participation in the Programme is full-time; participants must be completely free from all other commitments during the year.
- The Programme is non-residential.
- Overseas participants are advised to be in the country for 2 or 3 weeks before the beginning of the Programme in order to have the necessary time to rest, find suitable accommodation and settle in.
- It takes approximately 8 weeks to obtain a visa for Ireland.
The next Religious Formation Ministry Programme will commence on October 19th 2021. This will depend on international travel restrictions etc. relating to the current Covid-19 Pandemic. The Team is currently accepting and processing applications. We will endeavour to keep all applicants up to date with travel and quarantine restrictions in Ireland. We look forward to hearing from anyone expressing an interest. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org